Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Other Man....

I keep nagging my wife if she's been reading my blog. She says 'yeah yeah yeah', but she's not referring to the amazing art-punk group Yeah Yeah Yeahs headed by the fabulous Karen O. Then she comes right out and says something to the effect of "The new blog is just not that interesting anymore." Apparently she liked the old format where I spewed about nothing in particular, but usually about family life. Then I ask if she's watching the video posts, she admits "No". She says that no one is watching them. (zoom in to the lone teardrop as it hits the floor)

This might sound harsh, but it isn't. I can count on my wife to be totally honest with me.....80% of the time. And I can count on my wife to have a terrific sense of humor.....100% of the time. I'm not doing her justice, but when she ranks on the new Bagpipe blog, she is hilarious and I do appreciate the feedback. So in her honor, this post is about the Other Man I found in our bed last week.

I caught this very hairy guy in MY bed reading a sultry book...the nerve. He was a rocker type with lots of hair and he was still wearing a leather jacket! This guy was so brazen that he merely sat there staring at me, as if I was the intruder. After confronting my wife, she said he was Emma's date. Emma's date?!?!?!? So I took a picture to document the blatant act of defiance from this little hairy rocker man....

No comments: